Business International Call Saver Pass: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the ‘Business International Call Saver Pass’ offered to business customers. The Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. The Terms are in addition to our Business Mobile Terms which can be viewed at www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business and are effective from 4 February 2021.
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Business International Call Saver Pass
- The Business International Call Save Pass is available as an additional Bolt On, chargeable at £5 per month per subscriber or included free of charge in selected Small Business & Business Unlimited tariffs.
- The Business International Call Saver Pass allows you to make calls from the UK to all destinations in all countries Worldwide at a charge of 5p per minute from the UK to countries in our Europe Zone (Zone 1 and 2) as well to North America (Zone 4 – USA and Canada). All other countries are charged at 10p per minute to call from the UK (Zones 3,5,6). The offer is subject to restrictions and exclusions set out below.
- The Bolt On lasts from the date of purchase for the remainder of the monthly billing period in
- which you purchased it or are on a tariff in which it is included free of charge.
- each billing month until you leave or change to an ineligible tariff.
- For the chargeable bolt-on, the first charge will be pro-rata to account for remaining days in your current bill cycle.
- Eligibility for the chargeable bolt-on: O2 Business Customers who purchase an Airtime Plan or tariff taken out from 2017 on the following tariffs:
- Small Business
- Small Biz SIMO
- Business Essentials
- Business Unlimited
- Business Shared Minutes
- Business SIMO
- Eligibility for the free of charge bolt-on: the Business International Call Saver Pass is available free of charge across selected Small Business and Business Unlimited tariffs.
- If you purchase the Bolt On the cost will be added to your O2 bill, but only in cases where the Business International Call Saver Pass does not come free with your tariff.
- The Business International Call Saver Pass will be available for you to use straight away. This means that your ‘Change of Mind period’ expires:
- as soon as you make an international call; or
- after 14 days, whichever happens first,.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Business International Call Saver Pass may take up to 2 hours to appear on your My O2 Business account.
Restrictions and exclusions
- Business International Call Saver Pass
- If purchased standalone, expires at the end of the monthly billing cycle in which you purchased it The first charge will be pro-rata based on the days remaining in the monthly cycle in which you purchased the bolt-on.
- If you have the service free in a tariff, it will expire if you change your tariff to one that does not include this service.
- The following call types and number ranges are excluded from the Business International Call Saver Pass:
- calls made from destinations outside UK;
- calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers;
- conference calls, calls to numbers for onward routing or revenue sharing purposes,
- calls using satellite phones or to satellite phones, mobile traffic calls, machine to machine calls or calls to any other special numbers and any other call types or number ranges that would not otherwise be included in your usual tariff allowance.
- Calls to the follow destinations are limited to no more than 100 minutes per month:
Algeria, Ascension, Burundi, Central African Rep., Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Cuba, Diego Garcia, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Guinea, Guinee Bissau, Haiti, Kirgizstan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mauritania, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Island, Somalia , South Sudan, St. Helena, Tokelau, Tonga Is., Tunisia, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa, Zambia
- Calls must be for your use in accordance with your Business Mobile Terms and Tariff Terms. If we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms or those, we reserve the right to impose further charges, remove the service and / or disconnect your sim card in accordance with your agreement.
- In such cases you will no longer have access to the preferential calling rates and revert to the standard rates published on the O2 website.
- If you have the Bolt On free of charge with a tariff, the tariff will continue to be charged at the same rate and there will be no discount. Any calls previously covered by this Business International Call Saver Pass will revert to that published on the O2 website.
- If you purchased the chargeable Bolt On, you will not be able to continue using for the remainder of the month and will not receive a refund on the term remaining. You will not be charged in subsequent months.
Other important terms
- These terms and conditions together with your Agreement, Tariff Terms and / or Device Plan govern your use of the Business International Call Saver Pass.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of on the Business International Call Saver Pass service without notice including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative. Changes will be effective immediately. If we withdraw the service whilst you have a Bolt On that is unexpired, then your Bolt On will continue until it has expired, but you will not be able to purchase a new Bolt On. O2 does not guarantee that Business International Call Saver Pass will always be made available and reserves the right to end the Business International Call Saver Pass at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX