Claim a £20 National Trust E-gift Card when you buy a Doro mobile phone directly from O2 (the “Offer”) - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim one £20 National Trust E-gift Card (“E-gift Card”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the E-gift Card.
- E-gift Cards will expire 24 months after the date of issue. Any balance is cancelled on expiry. E-gift Cards can be used at most National Trust properties (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland), in shops, cafes and admission points or towards membership fees. E-gift Cards can be used for telephone National Trust holiday cottage bookings. E-gift Cards cannot be used for other telephone purchases or any online purchases. E-gift Cards cannot be accepted at certain sites or outlets not operated by the National Trust. For more information visit: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/giftcards
- One E-gift Card per Qualifying Purchase only.
- E-gift Cards are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that all E-gift Cards will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the E-gift Card for a suitable alternative.
- Once a Participant has claimed the E-gift Card the claim cannot be altered.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Customers”), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and the National Trust, its agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the Offer. Eligible Customers must have a unique, valid email address which must be available for the duration of the promotion
- To participate Participants must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of a Doro mobile phone with an active O2 Pay As You Go sim (an “Eligible Device”) directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk or through, O2 Telesales between 30 March 2017 and 26 April 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants will receive a promotional leaflet (“Claim Form”) with their Eligible Device which explains how to claim the E-gift Card. To claim the E-gift Card, Participants must follow instructions provided on the Claim Form.
- To claim, Participants must complete the Claim Form with their name and email address and post it with a copy of their receipt for their Qualifying Purchase to: O2 Promotions, PO Box 497, Manchester, M60 3JS. Fully completed Claim Forms must be received by midnight on 10 May 2017 (“Closing Date”). The Promoter will not return original purchase receipts or copies of purchase receipts to the sender.
- O2 reserves the right to verify all entries and validly claimed E-gift Cards will be emailed to the Participant 28 days following verification.
Other important terms
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants must not print their E-gift Card if they intend to return their Eligible Device. Participants who have already printed their E-gift Card must return the printed E-gift Card with the Eligible Device.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- We will aim to send your E-gift Card within the time period stipulated on the dispatch note provided to you at time of application.
- Entitlement to the E-gift Card is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter Redemption Partner of the E-gift Card. The voucher for the E-gift Card has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damage to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the E-gift Card.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the E-gift Card for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the E-gift Card, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX