Free Sony WF-1000XM3 Headphones with Xperia™ 5 purchase (“Offer”) - 7 November 2019
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only, not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation. This Offer is open to Consumer Pay Monthly customers only.
- To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase an Xperia™ 5 on the 20GB, 40GB or 100GB Tariff (“Qualifying Device”) from Telefonica UK Limited’s (“O2”) direct sales channels which include www.o2.co.uk or through O2 telesales.
- Having purchased a Qualifying Device, you will be entitled to one pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 In-ear Headphones (“Headphones”) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Headphones will be sent to the delivery address provided as part of your order and the Headphones will be dispatched with your Xperia 5.
- You are only eligible to claim one pair of Headphones per Qualifying Device. Qualifying Device’s that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period do not qualify for this Offer and you must return the Headphones along with the Qualifying Device.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Telefonica terms apply when purchasing a Qualifying Device, please visit www.o2.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device including accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- All cases of Headphones being damaged upon receipt must be reported to the Promoter within 24 hours. The Headphones are supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Headphones for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Headphones for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
- These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)