Friends & Family Cinema Pass: Claim a Popcorn Pass membership with qualifying purchases directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Free Cinema Pass
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) will receive a voucher (“Redemption Code”) to claim a 6, 12 or 24 month membership to Popcorn Pass (the “Cinema Pass”). Cinema Pass is an App-based service which provides discount vouchers (of ranging values) which can be redeemed against full-priced public 2D screenings at participating cinemas. Cinema Pass is subject to Popcorn Pass registration and user terms and conditions which can be found here.
- Redemption Codes are valid until 31 January 2018. Any Redemption Codes not redeemed by 31 January 2018 will expire and will no longer be valid. Redemption Codes cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- One Redemption Code and Cinema Pass per Qualifying Transaction. Participants must follow the instructions on their voucher to claim the Cinema Pass. See “How to Redeem” below.
- The Cinema Pass is subject to user registration on the Popcorn Pass website or App and acceptance of additional Popcorn Pass terms and conditions. Registration requires name, mobile number, email, password and postcode, and consent to Popcorn Pass terms and conditions.
- A full list of Participating Cinemas can be found in the App. Cinema Pass will provide a percentage discount that may vary depending on date and location and will be confirmed in the “my savings” section of the App, following purchase.
- Redemption Codes, Cinema Pass and subsequent purchase of cinema tickets using vouchers produced by the Cinema Pass are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that all Redemption Codes, Cinema Passes, Discount Vouchers and cinema tickets will remain available throughout the membership. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Redemption Code or Cinema Pass for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility and Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents aged over 18 (“Eligible Customers”), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professional connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must complete a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the legitimate purchase, directly from O2, between 9 November 2017 and 3 January 2018 (the “Offer Period”) of:
- A new Pay As You Go phone (a “Qualifying PAYG Purchase”). For the avoidance of doubt “Like New” and Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband devices are excluded; or
- A new Pay Monthly phone when bought with a 1GB or more data allowance, excluding “Like New” phones (a “Qualifying Pay Monthly Purchase”).; or
- A Pay Monthly Sim Only agreement with a 12-month minimum term and 10GB or more data allowance (a “Qualifying Sim Only Purchase”); or
- A Pay Monthly Mobile Broadband tablet, (a “Qualifying Mobile Broadband Purchase”).
- A Qualifying Purchase of:
- A Qualifying PAYG Purchase will include a voucher for the redemption of a 6-month Cinema Pass;
- A Qualifying Sim Only Purchase will include a voucher for the redemption of a 12-month Cinema Pass;
- A Qualifying Pay Monthly Purchase will include a voucher for the redemption of a 24-month Cinema Pass;
- A Qualifying Mobile Broadband Purchase will include a voucher for the redemption of a 24- month Cinema Pass;
How to redeem your codes
- Participants must visit the respective partner site / download the Popcorn Pass App, accepting Popcorn Pass user terms and conditions at www.popcornpass.co.uk/o2. Participants must follow all in App or online instructions how to use the Cinema Pass and for details of Participating cinemas.
Other important terms
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the participation or claim instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Redemption Code or Cinema Pass is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter or Redemption Partners of the Cinema Pass. The Redemption Code for the Cinema Pass and the Cinema Pass has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Cinema Pass or discount vouchers.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Cinema Pass for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Participants also consent to the transfer of their personal data to Popcorn Pass “Redemption Partners” of the Cinema Pass.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX