reward your patience iphone 7 terms and conditions
O2 | Reward your patience iPhone 7 terms and conditions
Terms & conditions
Reward Your Patience with free airtime credit – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchases form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can earn airtime credit (“Reward”) for each calendar day (up to 56 days) between the later of the order date or the official launch date of an Eligible Device, and the date the order is dispatched (the “Reward Period”). Reward is calculated as a daily pro-rata of the Airtime Plan associated with the Qualifying Purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward Period excludes any waiting time prior to the official launch date for the Eligible Device (for example the pre-order period).
2. One Reward per Qualifying Purchase.
3. Reward can be used to offset airtime bill/s but cannot be used to offset your Device Plan, is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Reward for a suitable alternative..
Eligibility & Participation
4. This Offer is open to all UK residents, aged over 18 (“Eligible Customers”) excluding business customers, employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professional connected with the Offer.
5. To participate Eligible Customers must purchase or upgrade to an Eligible Handset with an Eligible Tariff directly from O2 whilst the offer is available (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Sales and upgrades made via third party agents or distributors do not qualify.
6. “Eligible Handsets” and “Eligible Tariffs” are designated as such at O2’s sole discretion, and will be identified in selected promotional material. Handsets and Tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
7. Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
8. Reward will be applied as a credit amount to your O2 mobile account within 7 working days of the Change-of-Mind Period on the Qualifying Purchase expiring.
Other important terms
10. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Refresh terms and eligibility criteria see o2.co.uk/terms.
11. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan) within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
12. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
13. Entitlement to the Reward is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by O2.
14. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. 15. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
16. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. 18. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
19. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Application and purchase instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.