2 Months’ Free on O2 Home when O2 Home customers sign up to a new energy tariff with First Utility Limited (“First Utility”) (the “Offer”) - Offer Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is only available to O2 Home account holders over the age of 18, who have purchased a new energy tariff from First Utility Limited (“First Utility (“Qualifying Tariff”) in their own name and using the same email address used to register and set up their O2 Home account, during the Offer Period (“Eligible Customers”).
- Offer Period: 1 September 2016 until the Offer is withdrawn.
- How to participate: To participate Eligible Customers must purchase a Qualifying Tariff directly from First Utility after first signing up to O2 Home and follow the redemption instructions sent to the Eligible Customer’s registered email address (“Participants”). Energy tariffs purchased indirectly or via price comparison or marketing sites are not Qualifying Tariffs and purchasers will not be eligible for this Offer. Eligible Customers whose applications or orders are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate. Participants cannot redeem the Offer or any part of it after either their O2 Home contract or First Utility contract is cancelled.
- Offer Contents: Participants who buy a Qualifying Tariff will receive 2 months of their O2 Home Monthly Subscription Fees (as defined in your O2 Home Services Agreement) for free (“Free Period”). Unless there has been a Disqualifying Event, following redemption the Offer will be applied to the Participant’s account 60 days after confirmation and verification with First Utility that a Qualifying Tariff has been purchased. The Offer does not apply to any additional charges, services or equipment for which the Participant may be billed over and above the monthly subscription fee. Standard monthly subscription fees will apply automatically after the Free Period has ended.
- Disqualifying Events: Participants will cease to qualify for this Offer, and any Monthly Subscription Fees that may have been waived under this Offer will be reversed if:
a. they do not comply with the terms of their O2 Home Services Agreement, the instructions for using o2 Home equipment or of this promotion,
b. they terminate their O2 Home contract or has their O2 Home contract terminated, for any reason before the end of the Free Period;
c. they disconnect their O2 Home service and reconnect (for whatever reason) at a later date.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Contracts must be entered into within the Offer Period and, in any event, before the Offer is withdrawn. If we withdraw this offer we will include an update confirming this at the top of these terms and conditions.
- Verification: Participant’s customer data will be shared with First Utility, their agents or assigns, for the purpose of verifying and confirming participant qualification and take up of this Offer.
- Non-transferable: The Offer can only be redeemed against the Participant’s account and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs nor any other O2 account balances. Promotional credit cannot be transferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- O2 Home Terms apply: These Offer Terms and Conditions apply in addition to your O2 Home Services Agreement and First Utility Energy Agreement. O2 Home is subject to status and availability and there are minimum requirements. See /termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-home-terms-and-conditions for full details.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer without the consent of the Promoter.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).