Family Plan discount - Terms & Conditions ("Offer Terms")
Family Plan allows you to get a discount off eligible monthly airtime tariffs and have free access to Qustodio Premium, on O2 (the “Offer”).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is available to O2 customers with a new or existing Pay Monthly contract (“Lead Contract”) and other eligible O2 customers (“Eligible Customers”), who take out one or more eligible contract/s (up to a maximum of 20) through any direct O2 channel together with an eligible tariff (“Qualifying Contract/s”) during the Offer Period.
- A Qualifying Contract is a consumer mobile or mobile broadband contract with a non-promotional tariff or such other tariff/s that O2 shall identify as eligible in promotional material (“Qualifying Tariff/s”). Certain tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material to ensure eligibility before you buy.
2.1 Business and Pay As You Go customers are not eligible.
2.2 The Qualifying Contract/s must, at the time of verification, be registered to the Lead Contract account holder.
2.3 Customers whose applications or orders for the Qualifying Contract/s are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate.
- Offer Period: This Offer will be available from the effective date until it is withdrawn in accordance with Clause 25 of these Offer Terms.
- How to participate:
4.1 If purchasing online or over the phone, Eligible customers who participate in the Offer (“Participants”) can redeem the Offer within 28 days of taking a Qualifying Contract (“Redemption Period”) by texting the keyword ‘LOYALTY’ to the short code 21500 from their O2 sim. Application texts must be received before the Redemption Period expires. Participants will receive a text or series of texts requesting information to which Participants must respond fully and accurately before their Qualifying Contract is added to Family Plan (a “Family Plan Connection”).
- The Offer Discount will be applied 3 working days after all requested information has been supplied and verified.
- The Offer Discount will be reflected on the respective Participant's monthly bill/s for their respective Family Plan Connection/s from the point of verification.
- The Offer Discount will not apply retrospectively.
4.2 If purchasing through a retail store (directly with O2) the discount will be applied automatically at the point of purchasing a Qualifying Contract.
- Offer Contents: The Offer provides for a progressive discount, increasing for additional Qualifying Contracts between 1 and 4 (the “Offer Discount”), as follows:
- The first Qualifying Contract will qualify for 20% off the respective airtime tariff;
- The second Qualifying Contract will qualify for 30% off the respective airtime tariff;
- The third Qualifying Contract will qualify for 40% off the respective airtime tariff;
- The fourth and subsequent Qualifying Contract will qualify for 50% off the respective airtime tariff. The total number of Qualifying Contracts cannot exceed 20.
- The level of Offer Discount available will be determined by the number of Qualifying Contracts registered to the account holder at the point of verification, including pay monthly consumer connections that do not qualify for the Offer Discount. For example,
- The account holder purchases a new SIMO contract on an eligible tariff. This new additional contract would qualify for a 20% Offer Discount;
- The account holder then buys a new O2 Refresh contract in the sale , but because it is on a promotional tariff it doesn’t qualify for an Offer Discount;
- The account holder then buys a new Refresh contract on an eligible tariff and so qualifies for a 40% Offer Discount.
- Offer Discounts will be applied against the airtime element of Family Plan Connection/s only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer Discount does not apply to any applicable Device Plan nor to any additional airtime charges incurred over and above the standard monthly airtime plan price.
- Only one Offer Discount per Family Plan Connection, up to a maximum of 20 connections. Out of 20 Family Plan Connections, a maximum of 6 of those Family Plan Connections may be O2 Refresh tariffs at any one time. The Offer is subject to availability.
- Disqualifying Events: A Participant will cease to qualify for this Offer if:
- S/he does not comply with the terms of his Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement/s or Device Plan Terms and Conditions (if applicable);
- The Lead Contract is terminated or any Family Plan Connection/s or any linked O2 Pay Monthly contracts are terminated, for any reason;
- The Lead Contract or Family Plan Connections are disconnected and reconnected (for whatever reason) at a later date;
- The Lead Contract is moved to a promotional tariff that is incompatible with this Offer. If the Lead Contract is still valid but Family Plan Connections move to a tariff that is incompatible with this Offer then those Family Plan Connections will not be able to redeem the Offer Discount;
- the Participant is no longer an Eligible Customer as defined in these Offer Terms;
- we have reason to believe that the Offer has been obtained either:
- by mistake or
- by providing incorrect information on the Offer application or
- by fraud. Where the Offer has been obtained fraudulently O2 may reclaim the value of any benefits obtained by the O2 account holder or perpetrator of such fraud.
- For the avoidance of doubt if you upgrade a Family Plan connection you will need to re-apply for the Family Plan airtime discount.
- Once you have made your first Qualifying Contract you will be sent a SMS and email with details of how to redeem a subscription to a premium version of the Qustodio application for free (the price of the premium version of the Qustodio application is usually £35.95 a year as at 28 June 2018 however this price is subject to amendment).
- To activate the Qustodio application subscription you will need to register and create a Qustodio account and download the Qustodio application on your device. You will be entitled to download the Qustodio Premium application to a maximum of five (5) devices at any one time.
- Further details regarding the Qustodio application can we found at www.Qustodio.com.
- The Qustodio application subscription element of Family Plan can be activated at any time during the term of your Qualifying Contract. The duration of your Qustodio application free subscription will continue from the date you activate it until the End Date. The “End Date” means the date on which your O2 account is terminated (whether by O2 as a result of breach of these or associated terms and conditions, or at your request).
On the End Date You will no longer be eligible to receive the free Qustodio application subscription element of Family Plan.
- Use of the Qustodio application subscription requires a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. Customers agree that such requirements are their responsibility.
- Your Qustodio subscription shall only be and remain valid if:
I. you activate the code you receive in your SMS and email; and/or
II. you do not cancel your Qualifying Contract within the 14 day Change Your Mind period; and/or
III. you do not default on payments due on your Qualifying Contract.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend access to Qustodio Premium, (for example in circumstances that are outside the control of O2 and withdrawal or amendment of access to Qustodio Premium is unavoidable) but O2 will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to Customers in order to avoid disappointment.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for the failure of third party service/s (including without limitation the Qustodio application subscription) and/or errors in their delivery.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the applications and websites that facilitate Qustodio (as with any application and website) may not be accessible. O2 cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to Qustodio. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in ordering/claiming or any orders/claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- O2 is not responsible for the Qustodio application content and O2 hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility in relation to the content to the maximum permitted by law.
- Non-transferable: The Offer can only be redeemed against the Participant's valid Family Plan Connection/s and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs nor any other O2 account balances. The Offer cannot be transferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Returns and refunds: Our Returns and Repairs policy applies and is hereby incorporated into these terms.
- Exclusions: This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Amendments will notified to customers by posting on the website o2.co.uk.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.