Pay As You Go service terms
These are the service terms for consumers who take Pay As You Go mobile services from us for their own personal use; If you're an O2 Business customer who only (or mostly) uses the services for business then our O2 terms and conditions for businesses will apply.
The following terms and conditions apply from 13 June 2014. By Using the Service you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please note these terms and conditions are updated from time to time. Changes will be posted on our website at www.o2.co.uk/terms. Please check these regularly as continuing to use the Service after changes have been posted on our website will mean that you agree to these terms as amended.
- Explanation of Certain Words
- Provision of Service
- Payment for the Service
- Things we may have to do
- Your Responsibilities
- Our Rights to Bar or Disconnect Your Mobile Phone
- Your Right To Return Your Mobile Phone
- Limitation of Liability
- Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- Additional Terms for 4G Pay As You Go Services