O2 Travel Pay Monthly terms (to 13 July 2016)
O2 Travel Consumer Pay Monthly terms:
- O2 Travel is available to Consumer Pay Monthly customers.
- In order to benefit you must be registered for O2 Travel.
- If you opt in, O2 Travel may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account. If you choose to opt out of O2 Travel, you will be charged our standard roaming rates. For details of these rates, please visit o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is available in selected destinations and may be subject to change from time to time. Details of these are available at o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is for smartphone use only and not for use via other devices.
- O2 Travel is for your personal non-commercial use. If you're using it, in our reasonable opinion, for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we'll charge you our standard roaming rates or restrict your use.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using O2 Travel.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue O2 Travel at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of O2 Travel, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- For more details on O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.
O2 Travel service terms:
- A daily charge of £1.99 will be applied automatically on the days that you use any data whilst in selected destinations, make a voice call back to the UK, including Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls whilst in selected destinations or send a text message back to the UK and whilst in selected destinations. For more details on O2 Travel including a list of the European destinations where O2 Travel is available, visit o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe
- Your daily rate of £1.99 excludes calls and texts to countries outside of the selected destinations and premium rate numbers. Receiving calls and texts will not trigger the O2 Travel £1.99 daily charge. MMS is also excluded and will be charged at a domestic rate.
- Whilst call minutes and texts are included in the O2 Travel daily charge they are subject to a daily cap of 120 minutes and 120 texts per daily charge.
- The £1.99 daily charge will apply from 00.00 to 23.59 UK time.
- If the overall 120 call minutes or texts are exceeded during the daily charge from 00.00 to 23.59 UK time then the standard roaming rates of the selected destination will automatically apply. For details of standard roaming rates within Europe visit o2.co.uk/international.
- There’s no fixed data allowance with O2 Travel, to manage traffic we may slow down the service. We may also slow down the service if you reach a level of data consumption which we deem to be excessive, network affecting, affecting the use of other customers or usage that is not in accordance with your terms of service. This will be more than 150MB of general data or more than 50MB of streamed video or audio data (the "assumed fair usage amounts”) in a day. Audio and video streaming are available with O2 Travel but the quality of the audio/video will be optimised for a mobile device. The speed available for file transfer, online gaming, peer to peer downloads and network back-up services is restricted and may not work with O2 Travel. You can view our traffic management policy here.
- You may not use your Smartphone as a personal hotspot connection (this is also known as tethering) while using O2 Travel data.
- If travelling between countries where O2 Travel is applicable, within the same 24 hour period then the data usage, call minutes and text allowance will be based on UK local time.
- Any unused and assumed fair usage amount of data will not carry over to the following day.
- Any unused and assumed call minutes or text allowance will not carry over to the following day.
- All charges include UK VAT, where applicable, unless otherwise stated.