Our Blueprint has one ambition: to help 20 million people live better with tech by 2020. We’re getting behind causes that count; the kind that make every day better for people in our communities. We’re inviting everyone to come together for good and help bring positive change.
Our strategy is designed to meet our customers' changing needs. We want to:
- Create digital products and services that help customers change their lives for the better
- Help society as a whole, not just our customers
- Improve people’s lives, now and in the future
- Grow our social and environmental influence through the partnerships we make.
- More confidence
- More opportunities
- More solutions
We use these pillars to help our customers live and work towards a brighter future.
By applying these pillars to everything we do, we aim to:
- Help the UK stay safe online by teaming up with organisations like the NSPCC
- Create more opportunities to help young people thrive
- Do our bit to help people reduce their impact on the planet.
We'll make sure, too, that doing the right thing remains a way of life at O2.
And we’re doing well so far. Over 12 million people have benefited from our products and services, helping them to use tech to live better lives. Read our progress report to find out more on what we’ve been up to.