Need to talk to someone?
Sometimes it's easier to talk about a problem. That's why we've set up our advice line, to answer any questions you or your child might have about staying safe online.
Whether you're after techy advice on things like:
- information about an app or service in general
- privacy setting on apps
- parental controls on your wifi
Or want help with more personal matters such as:
- how to stop online bullying
- what to do about who your child's messaging
- how to talk about sexting.
We're here to help.
Whatever you're worried about, big or small, give us a call on 0808 800 5002 for free, Mon – Fri 9am – 7pm . If your child's worried about you talking to us, you can call us together, and we'll reassure you both.