Changing your name
Help and support
Changing your name | Account and Billing | Help & Support | O2
Need to change your name on your O2 account? Fill in this form
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate of civil partnership
- Deed poll
- Reissued birth certificate showing your old and new name (only in Scotland)
Once you’ve got all this together, scan your documents and send them to BusinessTOO@o2.com.
You can also post it to us at this address:
The Correspondence Management Team
PO Box 694
Once we’ve received your documents, we’ll update your details within five working days. And we’ll get in touch once it's done.
Some things to note
You might be able to scan your documents using your device, which is a quick and efficient way to send them to us. Get help on how to do this below:
- How to scan documents with Google Drive
- How to scan documents on my iPhone
- How to scan documents on my Samsung
- You can also take pictures of your documents as well as scanning them.
- Please make sure you send documentation which states your old and new name so we can process your request properly.
- Your request can only be accepted with the documentation sent as a PDF or JPEG attachment on your email and not in the body of the email itself.
- Please make sure you provide images that aren’t blurry, clearly showing the information on the documents. This will make it easier for our team to confirm the details and update your changes for you.