Changing address in My O2
- choose the mobile number you want to change the address for
- select Bills at the top of the My Device page
- scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Change my billing address
- we'll send a code to your device
- enter the code and fill in the form to change your address.
You can't change your address within 30 days of setting up a new account.
If your device doesn't have a sim, you've not received it or your device has been lost or stolen, you'll need to visit an O2 store. Make sure you bring a passport or driving license with you.
Thank you for sending your feedback.
Topics from O2 Community
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.