Sony Xperia™ 1 II Offer ("Offer") – O2 UK
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 03/12/20 and 23:59:59 25/12/20 or while stocks last
Redemption Period: while stocks last
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Offer.
- To participate in this Offer you must purchase an Xperia™ 1 II (the “Qualifying Device”) from O2. Purchases can be made from O2 Telesales or Online (www.o2.co.uk), during the Promotion Period(“Qualifying Customers”).
- Sony WH-XB900N headphone (“Headphones”) stocks are subject to availability and a maximum of 1000 Headphones are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Headphones RRP of £230.00 based on price on Sony.co.uk as of 04th September 2020.
- Each Qualifying Customer is only eligible for one pair of Headphones. Headphones availability not guaranteed.
- If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, you need to also return the Headphones. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply if the Qualifying Device is returned and replaced due to being faulty or not as described.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Headphones that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Headphones cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Headphones for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or O2, subject to the terms of such offers.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- O2 terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit www.o2.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- In the unlikely event that your headphones are faulty, please contact Sony as soon as possible. The Headphones are supplied with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Headphones for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided, although your legal rights for faulty products are not affected.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.