Gift with Qualifying Purchase July 2019 - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. By participating in the Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Buy any handset on an O2 Refresh tariff with 30GB of data and above, any tablet on an O2 Refresh tariff with 10GB of data and above or a SIM Only tariff with 50GB of data and above, direct from O2 between 4 July and 4 September 2019 ("Qualifying Purchase").
- A free gift is one of the following:
- 2 Diggit Bluetooth Outdoor Speakers with Stereo Pairing Ability in wood;
- Kitvision Action Cam bundle which includes (all kitvision branded) 4K Action Camera with Wi-Fi- ESCAPE 4KW (WI-FI), Waterproof Case for depths of up to 30m, 900mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, Micro USB charge / transfer cable - 0.8m, Floating grip – 18.5cm, Adjustable Extension pole – min length – 14.5cm, max length – 48cm, Phone adaptor mount (to allow phone to be used with all accessories), Adjustable wrist strap, Wrist strap, Lens cleaning cloth, Action camera clip, Action camera screw, Instruction Manual and Kinston branded 32GB Micro SD Card; or
- JLABS Audio Epic 2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds (each a “Free Gift”).
- Complete redemption process to claim a Free Gift online at www.o2.co.uk/gift within 30 calendar days from making the Qualifying Purchase. Internet access is required. Proof of purchase required.
- One Free Gift per person and per Qualifying Purchase.
- Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that Free Gifts will remain available throughout the Offer Period. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time which may include removing promotional material from circulation, amending these Terms and the substitution of the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Free Gift cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives. Please contact the manufacturer for details of the Free Gift’s warranty.
- Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you want to cancel your Qualifying Purchase within the change-of-mind period then you are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer and you must return your Free Gift too, or you will be charged the standard retail price for the gift. If you wish to return the Free Gift, you must also return your Qualifying Purchase.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected. Marketing Brief for Legal (Long Form) Marketing Legal Team – General Counsel’s Office 13
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by O2.
- Purchase instructions form part of the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)