Enterprise Business Blog Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
Promotional Dates: 18th December 2020 to the earlier of all Prizes being won and 23:59 on 31st December 2020.
Entry: Enter by voting via email for your favourite O2 Business blog of 2020 during the Entry Period. UK business entrants (18+) only.
One entry per individual and per email address only. Eligible participants provide their email address when entering which will
only be used to notify the winner.
Draw: Winners selected on a first come first served basis. First entrant wins Champagne Prize and Book Prize. Next fourteen entrants win Book Prize. Winners will be notified via email.
Prize: 1. One bottle of champagne (Champagne Prize); and
2. ‘From Incremental to Exponential’, written by Vivek Wadhwa and Ismail Amla (Book Prize),
together, the Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per individual and per email address is allowed. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Entry via or using malicious third party software (to be determined at O2’s sole discretion), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Prize Draw. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for: (i) entries incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries; (ii) entries incorrectly completed and/or incorrectly submitted due to a technical fault of any kind; or (iii) lost or delayed notices, tickets or other documents relating to the Prize.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not be valid.
- The winner will be selected on a first come first served basis. The winner will be notified by email (using email address provided at entry). If the winner does not claim or agree to accept the Prize within seven days of being notified by O2, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and O2 will be entitled to select another winner.
- The exact model(s) and colour(s) of the Prizes may vary. The Prize will be sent to the winner by post. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/termsandconditions.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative is offered. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value should the specified Prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. O2 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to invalid.
- Participants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a Prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”)