Claim £5 or £10 Pay Monthly credit (“Free Credit”) for new My O2 users (the “Offer”)
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information. Offer Period: From 26 August 2019 to 26 September 2019.
Free Bill Credit
- Eligible Customers who log into My O2 with an active O2 Pay Monthly number (“Registered Number”) and receive a text message from O2 (a “Participant”) can get either £5 or £10 Pay monthly credit (“Free Bill Credit”), added to their next bill following the date the Free Credit was applied for that Registered Number.
- Free Bill Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Free Bill Credit will be applied within 10 working days following the My O2 log in after receiving the promotional SMS and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Bill Credit for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to O2 Pay Monthly customers who have and received a message from O2 regarding the Free Bill Credit and logged into My O2 within the promotion time (“Eligible Customers”).
- To participate, Eligible Customers must (a) have received a message from O2 regarding the Free Bill Credit; and (b) go online to o2.co.uk, or the My O2 app and log in to My O2. To qualify the account logged into must have received the promotional message.
- If more than one Pay Monthly number is registered at the same time only the first number registered, in consequential order, will be identified as the Registered Number.
- Only one Free Bill Credit per qualifying My O2 registration.
Other important terms
- Standard Pay Monthly terms and your selected tariff terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for registrations damaged, lost or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising orpromotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)