Samsung Watch Airtime Plan Terms
Please read the following terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan is available to customers who:
- have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2019 (excluding models A21s and A10e) or newer that has an O2 Pay Monthly airtime tariff (the “Paired Phone”) which can be a Pay Monthly SIM only plan or an O2 Refresh/custom plan (the “Paired Phone Airtime Plan”). Note your Paired Phone Airtime Plan must support voice, text message and data services.
- have either a Samsung Galaxy Watch3 41mm, Samsung Galaxy Watch3 45mm, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 40mm or Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm;
- take a Samsung Watch Airtime Plan directly from O2 (for O2 Refresh/custom plan PAYM plans).
- If you’re an O2 Customer who is in arrears or, in our reasonable belief, in breach of these terms or the terms of your Pay Monthly Services Agreement or Device Plan, you are not eligible for the Samsung Watch Airtime Plan.
Watch Airtime Plan
- The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan does not come with any minutes or text allowance. The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan allows for data use only. The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan allows your Samsung Watch to connect to your paired Phone and use your Paired Phone Airtime Plan. All calls and text messages to from your Samsung Watch will be charged against the Paired Phone Airtime Plan.
- The Watch Airtime Plan comes with 1G data, but this data will only be used if your Samsung Watch is not connected to your Paired Phone by Bluetooth (Bluetooth proximity is around 30 feet) or connected to Wifi (either through your Paired Phone or directly). When connected to your Paired Phone and not connected to Wifi, your Samsung Watch will use your Paired Phone’s data allowance.
- Your Samsung Watch must be connected to a Paired Phone that is switched on, connected to the O2 network and logged into your Samsung account in order to make and receive calls and text messages.
Restrictions and exclusions
- You need a Samsung Watch Airtime Plan for each Samsung Watch that you want to pair with a Paired Phone. You can only connect one Samsung Phone per Samsung Watch at once.
- If your Samsung Watch is not connected to your Paired Phone, you will not be able to use data or receive or make calls and text messages on your Samsung Watch.
- You will need to pair the relevant Paired Phone to the Samsung Watch using the Galaxy Wearable app which is available from the Google Play store.
- The Galaxy Wearable app is free to download but data charges may apply when you visit the app store to download it. If you get a new or replacement Samsung Watch or you get a new or replacement Paired Phone, your Samsung Watch will need to be re-paired to the relevant Paired Phone via the Galaxy Wearable app.
- The Samsung Watch requires 3G or higher coverage for data and calling services.
- The Samsung Watch does not currently have the hardware capability to work abroad or roam when it is not in Bluetooth proximity of the Paired Phone. This means that the Samsung Watch data allowance is UK only.
- The data allowance on the Samsung Watch Airtime Plan cannot be shared with, tethered to or transferred to any other device.
- You are not able purchase bolt-ons for your Samsung Paired Phone or for your Samsung Watch using the Samsung Watch.
- The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan is not eligible for Family Plan discounts, student discounts or O2 Open discounts.
- You may need to download music to your Samsung Watch from your music app to listen, subject to app functionality.
- The Samsung Watch Airtime Plan must be for your private and personal use in accordance with your Pay Monthly Services Agreement and Pay Monthly Tariff Terms. If we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms or those, we reserve the right to impose further charges and / or disconnect your SIM card in accordance with your Pay Monthly Services Agreement.
Other important terms
- These terms and conditions together with your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, Tariff Terms and/or Device Plan(s) govern your use of the Samsung Watch Airtime Plan. If there is any inconsistency between the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and these terms, or between our Tariff Terms and these terms, then these terms will prevail.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of these terms without notice including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative. O2 does not guarantee that the Samsung Watch Airtime Plan will always be made available and reserves the right to end the Samsung Watch Airtime Plan at any time (but we will honour any Minimum Periods that we have agreed with you (as that term is defined in the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement)).
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
PROMOTER: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX