Pay Monthly International Bolt On Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The Pay Monthly International Bolt On (the "International Bolt On” is available to Telefónica UK Limited (O2) Pay Monthly customers on any Pay Monthly tariff. The International Bolt On is not available for Pay As You Go or O2 Business customers.
International Bolt On content: In return for a subscription charge the International Bolt On provides access to lower rates for international calls and texts from the UK to selected countries for calendar month periods, compared with O2’s standard international call and text rates. The subscription charge for the International Bolt On can be seen at www.o2.co.uk/intbolton
- a. Once opted in to the International Bolt On it will remain on the customer’s account until it is removed. Customer’s are responsible for removing the International Bolt On when they no longer need it.
- b. The destinations covered by the International Bolt On will change from time to time. For a list of the current destinations covered by the International Bolt On please see www.o2.co.uk/intbolton
- c. The call and text rates applicable to the destinations covered by the International Bolt On will change from time to time. For a list of the current call and text rates for each destination covered by the International Bolt On please see www.o2.co.uk/intbolton
- d. Calls and texts from the UK to international premium rate numbers and some satellite numbers and countries are excluded. Video calls and picture messages to international mobiles are also excluded.
- e. Calls and texts from the UK to international mobiles will be charged at the discounted rate, even if the international mobile being called is currently located in the UK.
- f. Calls and texts from UK mobiles to UK mobiles, when they aren't located in the UK, will be charged at the normal UK rates.
- g. International calls are charged by the minute, not by the second, and will be rounded up to the nearest minute. Each call charge is then rounded up to the next whole penny.
- How to get the International Bolt On: You can purchase the International Bolt On at any time. To OPT IN to the International Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword “INTBOLTON” to 23336or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. You can also opt in via My O2.
- How to unsubscribe from the International Bolt On: You can opt out of the International Bolt On anytime. To OPT OUT of the International Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "INTBOLTOFF” to 23336 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. You can also opt out via My O2 as well. When you unsubscribe, your International Bolt On will be removed from your account within 24 hours and your monthly subscription charged will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Changes in rates: As set out in paragraph 2c above, the rates for calls and texts are subject to change and you are responsible for checking www.o2.co.uk/intbolton for the current rates before making a call or sending a text.
- a. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions or the International Bolt On at any time on reasonable notice. If we amend or withdraw an International Bolt On to your disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.
- b. These terms and conditions apply in addition to your standard Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, Pay Monthly Tariff Terms, and any other another related or applicable terms and conditions for related services and products you have purchased from O2