Claim £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”) for new My O2 users (the “Offer”)
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Offer Period: From 15th October 2018
- Eligible Customers who register for My O2 with an active O2 Pay As You Go number (“Registered Number”) for the first time during the Offer Period (a “Participant”) can get £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”), added to the Pay As You Go balance of the Registered Number.
- Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “Top Up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or Top-Up values on selected tariffs (a full list is set out at Schedule 1). Free Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Free Credit will be applied within 5 working days following My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to O2 Pay As You Go customers who have not registered for a My O2 account before (“Eligible Customers”).
- To participate, Eligible Customers must go online to o2.co.uk, to register for a My O2 account for the first time. App registration is excluded. To qualify the Registered Number must not have been linked to or registered with any other My O2 account before.
- If more than one Pay As You Go number is registered at the same time only the first number registered, in consequential order, will be identified as the Registered Number.
- Only one Free Credit per qualifying My O2 registration.
Other important terms
- Standard Pay As You Go terms and your selected tariff terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for registrations damaged, lost or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
Text and Call
Text & Web
BlackBerry(R) Text & Web
Simply Pay As You Go