Previous Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement (April 2011 - April 2013)
This is the Agreement for consumer customers who take Pay Monthly mobile services from us for their own personal use; if you're a Business customer then please look at the Business Contract.
A quick summary
THIS IS A QUICK SUMMARY OF SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR PAY MONTHLY MOBILE AGREEMENT, IT'S NOT PART OF THE AGREEMENT ITSELF.
You can see the full terms of your Agreement below, by picking up a copy of our printed terms booklet in an O2 shop or by asking customer service to send you a copy. It's important that you read the full terms before you sign up.
1. The Change-Your-Mind Period – If you change your mind about the phone or other equipment you've got from us, you can return it once and exchange it for another phone within 7 working days of when you signed up (your "Change-Your-Mind Period"). You'll only be able to do this if the phone/equipment is undamaged, in its original packaging and you bring in your proof of purchase with it. If you'd rather, you can return your phone/equipment and cancel your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement during the Change-Your-Mind Period. You'll have to pay for any calls, texts and other charges you've incurred though. For full details, ask in store or see below for our policy on repairs and returns. Details are in paragraphs 10 and 13 of the Agreement.
2. Your Minimum Period – Your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement has a minimum contract term called a minimum period. After that minimum period, you can end the Agreement by giving us 30 days' notice. If you want to end the Agreement during the minimum period then you will have to pay a fee of no more than your monthly charges multiplied by the number of months left in your minimum period. Details of how we calculate the fee are on our Website. Details about the minimum period are in paragraph 8 of the Agreement.
3. The Services we supply and what you can expect of us – Our services aren't available everywhere in the UK. They're not fault free and can be affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you're in, atmospheric conditions and the number of people near you trying to access the services at the same time. Details are in paragraph 2 of the Agreement.
4. Charges/Price increases – You must pay the charges for the services you subscribe to and use every month by the date on your bill. We charge interest if you're late in paying. You have to pay by Direct Debit. We may ask you to pay a deposit before we'll let you use the services. We may increase or decrease our prices from time to time. We won't put your monthly subscription charges up by more once in any 12 months. Some increases would give you the right to end your Agreement without penalty. Details are in paragraph 5 of the Agreement.
5. What we expect of you – We may end the Agreement if: you don't pay any charges that are due; we reasonably believe the service is being used fraudulently, illegally or to cause annoyance (among other things); or if you're bankrupt. Details are in paragraph 8 of the Agreement.
6. How we use your information – We may use and analyse your personal details to help us run your account. We might use your details and how you use the service, and/or share them with carefully selected third parties, for marketing purposes to tell you about other products and services. If you don't want to get these marketing communications, you can write to us or you can tell us when you sign up. Details are in paragraph 21 of the Agreement.