Get help with your device.
Find the answers to your questions on our help and support pages. Get help with your device, O2 account and more.
It’s good to be back.
From unique prize draws to unforgettable moments, Priority gives you invite-only access to gigs, perks and experiences.
Manage your account 24/7.
Keep an eye on your bills and data usage and add a Bolt On if you need it. Get an upgrade, make a bill payment or top up your credit. You can do all this and more, wherever you are, with My O2. Sign in online or get the free My O2 app.
Our top plan
- Are EarPods with Lightning cable compatible with Android? Collapsed link
No, they are not. Apple EarPods are compatible only compatible with devices that use a Lightning port. If you're looking for EarPods that are compatible with Android phones, the EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug fit with Android phones.
- Can I use my Lightning Connector EarPods with any iPhone? Collapsed link
Yes, you can. However, it has to be an iPhone 6 or newer.
- Do Apple Earpods with Lightning Connector have a microphone? Collapsed link
Yes - take calls and speak to Siri with the EarPods remote microphone.
- What is the EarPods sound quality like? Collapsed link
Speakers in EarPods are designed to ensure ultimate audio output, as the ear-moulding design allows the earphones to contour the ear, ensuring maximum audio-quality as well as a comfortable fit.
- Are EarPods waterproof? Collapsed link
EarPods provide resistance against sweat and water, so they're ideal for going on a run or working out in the gym.