Simply Pay As You Go
There are two allowances that are available depending on how much you top up
Top up £10 and get
- 3000 O2 texts and 50MB of 4G ready data. You keep your top up
Top up £15 or more and get
- 3000 O2 minutes, 3000 O2 texts and 100MB of 4G ready data. You keep your top up
Once you have used your allowances, you'll pay our standard rates:
- Calls cost 30p a minute
- Texts cost 15p each (excluding picture or premium messages)
- 50MB of data costs £1 a day
- Free Priority and O2 Wifi
- Discounted international rates can be found here
Joining Simply Pay As You Go
Simply Pay As You Go is no longer available to new customers or existing customers to switch to.
Your renewal date
When you top up your Simply Pay As You Go for the first time, you'll get your inclusive monthly allowance, which will be valid up until midnight of the day before your renewal date - one calendar month later.
On your renewal date, if you’ve topped up by at least the minimum amount in the last month, you'll get your new inclusive monthly allowance. If you haven't, you won't get a new allowance. If you've got any credit left, you’ll still be able to call, text and use data at our standard rates until it's all gone. You'll need to top up the right amount to qualify for another month's allowance. When this happens, your new allowance will be valid up until midnight of the day before your new renewal date - one calendar month later.
The easiest way to add credit is to use auto top-ups, but you can also
- Call 4444 from your mobile
- Go to any UK cash machine with the green top-up logo
- Use an E-Top Up card
- Buy a voucher anywhere you see the green top-up logo
Checking your remaining allowances
To check your remaining allowances:
- Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again
- Text BALANCE free to 20202
- Visit My O2
Changing tariffs & adding Bolt Ons
You can switch between Simply Pay As You Go and our other tariffs once a month by:
- Texting your new tariff code free to 21300
- Calling 2202 free from your mobile
- Visiting My O2
If you are part way through your current tariff month, your request to switch to a new tariff will take effect on your next renewal date.
You can add Bolt Ons whenever you like by visiting My O2 and clicking My tariff and Bolt Ons.
If you're not sure about any techy terms, check out our jargon buster
Thank you for sending your feedback.