Most popular topics
More information on Child Safety online
There are many resources online to help you make the internet a safe and rewarding place for your children. Here are a few:
- ChildLine is a private and confidential counselling service for children and young people up to the age of nineteen. CALL: 0800 1111
- Childnet International works in partnership with others around the world to help make the internet a safe place for children. The Childnet website hosts a range of information and resources for young people, parents, carers and teachers on e-safety.
- Digizen provides resources and information on responsible digital citizenship including guidance on cyberbullying and social networking.
- Kidsmart hosts fun games and activities for children as well as internet safety advice for teachers, parents and carers.
- Thinkuknow provides information and advice for children, parents, teachers and other education professionals.
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP)tackles child abuse on the internet. This website allows parents and young people to make reports of abuse online.
If you're not sure about any techy terms, check out our jargon buster
Other ways to get help
Topics from O2 Community
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.