With the My O2 skill, you can find out all about your Pay Monthly account just by asking Alexa.
- How do I enable the My O2 skill for Alexa?
Go to the Alexa companion app to enable the My O2 skill:
- Select "Skills" from the navigation panel on the left.
- Type "My O2" into the search bar.
- Select the My O2 skill then tap the "Enable" button.
- You'll then be prompted to log in to your My O2 account.
Or you can go to the Alexa Skills store to enable the My O2 skill. Go to the store, type “My O2” into the search bar and tap the “Enable” button once you’ve found the skill. You’ll then be prompted to log in to your My O2 account.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to open and use it. Just say, "Alexa, open My O2". Take a look at the My O2 skill’s detail page to find out more, or say, "Alexa, ask My O2 for help".
If you don't want to use the skill anymore, tap the "Disable Skill" button on the My O2 skill.
- Will my account work with Alexa?
If you're on a Pay Monthly contract, you'll be able to use the My O2 skill. If you're on Pay As You Go or a Business tariff, you won't be able to use the skill.
If you’ve got more than one phone number on your account, the My O2 skill will only connect with the primary one.
Using the My O2 Alexa Skill
- What can Alexa tell me about my account?
You can find out information about your Pay Monthly account, including:
- The cost of your last bill and a breakdown of your usage
- Your current or recent charges
- Your remaining allowances for the month
- Your upgrade options
Take a look at the My O2 skill details page to find out more. Or say, "Alexa, ask My O2 for help".
Bear in mind that charges listed in the skill are subject to VAT unless otherwise stated.
- What questions can I ask Alexa?
You can ask about your latest bill, usage, allowances, recent charges and upgrade options.
- Just ask: "Alexa, ask My O2 how much was my last bill"
- "Alexa, ask My O2 for a breakdown of my last bill"
- "Alexa, ask My O2 how much I spent on minutes last month"
- "Alexa, ask My O2 to list the calls I made last month"
- "Alexa, ask My O2 how much have I spent so far on roaming charges"
Take a look at the My O2 skill details page to find out more. Or just ask: "Alexa, ask My O2 for help".
- Why can't I pay my bill or add a bolt-on?
We're still working on these features. But it's quick and easy to pay your bill or add a Bolt On through the My O2 app.
- I can't sign into my My O2 account
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll already have login details. If you’ve forgotten them, you can get a reminder or click “Help me sign in” on the sign in page.
Go to the My O2 help page to find out more.
- I've forgotten my My O2 password/username
Tap “Forgotten your username or password?” on the My O2 skill login page. Or go to the My O2 help page to find out more.
- My Echo or Echo Dot isn't working
Go to the Amazon help site and browse the Device Support pages for help.
- How do I give feedback on the My O2 Skill?
Get in touch if you have any feedback or suggestions on what you want Alexa to tell you about your O2 account. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sending your feedback.
Topics from O2 Community
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.