50% off Samsung Gear VR with Samsung S7 and S7 edge on tariffs over 3GB terms and conditions
This promotion to the Samsung Gear VR Goggles (the “Goggles”) for a reduced price when bought with a selected device on O2 Refresh (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a Samsung S7 or S7Edge, (each a “Device”) from O2 Stores, Telesales or www.o2.co.uk on a 3GB or above O2 Refresh tariff you will be entitled to purchase the Samsung VR Goggles (“The Goggles”) for £40.00 subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the Goggles in an O2 store, O2 Telesales or online at the same time as you purchase your Device. Failure to purchase simultaneously with the Device will result in you not being eligible for the discount and if purchased separately you will have to pay the full price for the Goggles.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, o2.co.uk and O2’s telesales only from th March – 13th April 2016(the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Goggles.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Goggles for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Goggles and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.