samsung galaxy tab s7 s7 plus o2 recycle extra 100
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 & S7 Plus O2 Recycle Extra £100 | Terms and Conditions | O2
Terms & conditions
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G Plus O2 Recycle Extra £100 Offer
Purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G Plus on a pay monthly tariff direct from O2 between 13 May 2021 and 09 June 2021 and get an extra £100 when you Recycle your existing device (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase and then Qualifying Recycle using the order number from their Qualifying Purchase (“Participants”) will receive an extra £100 from O2 in addition to the amount of the O2 Recycle trade in value for their device (the “Extra £100”).
2. The Extra £100 from O2 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle terms (see o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2-recycle) unless otherwise set out in these Terms. The O2 Recycle terms may change from time to time.
3. There may be a time difference between you receiving your O2 Recycle trade in payment or credit amount and you receiving the Extra £100 depending on the method by which you complete your Qualifying Purchase and Qualifying Recycle, provided that this time difference will not be more than seven (7) days.
4. One Offer per Participant only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
5. This Offer is open to O2 customers, new or re-signing customers who make a Qualifying Purchase.
6. A “Qualifying Purchase” is an order of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G Plus between 00:01 on 13 May 2021 and 23:59 on 09 June 2021 directly from O2 (the “Offer Period”) on a pay monthly tariff
7. A “Qualifying Recycle” is the registration to trade in your device with O2 Recycle between 00:01 on 13 May 2021 and 23:59 on 09 June 2021 which has a value of over £0 on O2 Recycle, and the sending of the device to O2 Recycle so it is received by 23:59 on 28 June 2021.
10. Qualifying Purchases that are purchased and returned within the Change Your Mind period, or purchased through a third party distributor, are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and/or must be returned to O2.
11. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and/or must be returned to O2.
Other important terms
12. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
13. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra £100 for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
16. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.