1. O2 Open can only be used by present employees of selected O2 corporate customers. O2 reserves the right to verify that those intending to use the scheme are employees of a company with a current corporate account.
The O2 Open card and O2 Open code will be invalidated once card holder ceases to be an O2 corporate account customer.
Proof of identity in the form of a payslip or company ID is required. One card or code per person, per calendar year.
2. The O2 Open card or O2 Open code can be used in any O2 store to receive the benefits up to a maximum of 6 times per calendar year.
3. The O2 Open card and O2 Open code are the property of O2 and may be retained or invalidated if O2 has reasonable cause to suspect fraudulent use or if the card holder or person to whom the code was allocated ceases to be an O2 corporate account holder.
4. O2 Open cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
5. Benefits of O2 Open cannot be transferred and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
6. O2 reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the card scheme at any time.
7. O2 reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and/or benefits at any time, subject to notifying the card holder via O2’s main contact within the cardholder’s organisation.
8. Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX.