Pre-order or Order the iPhone 12 5G, iPhone 12 mini 5G, iPhone 12 Pro 5G or iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Eligibility & Participation
1. This Offer is open to O2 customers, new or re-signing customers, (“Eligible Customers”) who make a
2. You're an 'Eligible Customer’ if:
a) you're an existing direct consumer Pay Monthly customer with O2 who has made a Qualifying Purchase
on an O2 Refresh contract
b) you wish to upgrade your old device to the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max from O2 (see full terms at O2 Refresh – Device Plan and terms and conditions); and
c) You are eligible for O2 Refresh (subject to credit status, eligibility and Refresh terms).
Up to £250 Trade In value
3. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase and then Qualifying Recycle (“Participants”) can receive
up to £250 in O2 Recycle value from O2 for their trade in device (the “£250 Trade In”).
4. The amount from O2 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle
terms (see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx) unless otherwise set out in these Terms. The O2
Recycle terms may change from time to time, please check https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx.
The Offer is not available if you want to sign up to a Sim Only tariff or a non-O2 Refresh Pay Monthly
5. A “Qualifying Purchase” is a Pre-order or an order of an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max from 13:00 on 16 October 2020 directly from O2, (the “Offer Period”) on a Pay Monthly O2 Refresh custom plan tariff for that purchased Eligible Device made directly from O2 (in stores including franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our
O2 telesales) prior to the end of the Offer Period. (Pre-Order terms apply, provided that these terms may change from time to time).
A “Qualifying Recycle” is the recycling of your “Eligible Device”. “Eligible Device” means any device listed on
O2 Recycle terms apply see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx, provided that these terms may change
from time to time.
6. Qualifying Purchases are subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and O2’s general
terms for consumers if you’re on an O2 Refresh contract which can be found at
7. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the O2
Recycle value will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
Other important terms
8. Pre-orders must be collected from the relevant O2 store within 14 days of being made availability.
Participants who fail to collect their Pre-order within 14 days risk losing their order.
9. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
10. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the
Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted
at the top of these Terms. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss
of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including
personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
13. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including
advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the
14. Data Protection: By participating in the Offer, Participants consent to the transfer of their personal data to
the Data Controller and the use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this
promotion and any other purposes to which the Participant has consented. Your personal details will at all
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)