How TU Go works
TU Go is a free app that lets you use your O2 number on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
It's just like using your phone. Sign in to TU Go using a wifi connection to get your calls, texts and voicemail on up to 10 devices. The person you're talking to doesn't even need to have the app.
TU Go now also lets you use the app over any mobile data (3G / 4G) connection – so you can now use TU Go for calls, texts and voicemails whenever you have mobile data available. If you want to use mobile data for TU Go calls, you can switch this on in Settings.
TU Go for web is currently in beta and the ability to receive calls is coming soon.
Getting TU Go
TU Go is available on:
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (with iOS5.0 or higher)
- Android phones and tablets (with Android 2.3 and later)
- Windows phones (with Windows Phone 8.0 or above)
- PCs (with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1)
- Web browsers using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera
Download the app from:
- Apple's App Store
- Google Play
- Windows Phone Store
- Download TU Go PC version for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Desktop web browsers using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera
Download the app onto your phone, tablet or laptop and register with your Pay Monthly number. It doesn't have to be installed on your phone for you to receive calls.
You can download the app as many times as you like, but you can only be logged in on a maximum of 10 devices at one time.