3 Months’ Free Airtime Offer for Business Customers (the “Offer”)
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Claim and purchase instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who buy a Qualifying Business Contract can get up to the first 3 months of their monthly airtime tariff fee for free (“Free Airtime”). This Offer does not apply to out-of-bundle and premium-rate charges or paid-for Bolt Ons.
2. One Free Airtime per Qualifying Contract only.
3. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Airtime for a suitable alternative. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
4. The Offer is only available to O2 Business Customers who have completed the minimum term on their existing O2 business contract (“Eligible Customers” or “you”).
5. To participate in the Offer you must upgrade to a Qualifying Contract between 26 July and 31 August 2017 (“Offer Period”).
6. A Qualifying Contract means either a new O2 Business Essentials contract purchased directly from O2, which consists of a credit agreement (see full terms at http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/business/general-conditions-03-oct-2016.pdf) together with an Airtime Plan (3GB or above) or a new O2 Business contract with an eligible Small Biz tariff (3GB or above).
7. You must purchase a Qualifying Contract through our O2 Business Customer service team and our outbound telesales team only. All other sales channels are excluded.
8. Participation is subject to status and credit check.
Other important terms:
9. The Offer is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for Qualifying Contract applications that are damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind which may result in you being unable to participate in the Offer.
11. If you decide to cancel you Qualifying Contract, you are not entitled to refund on your Outstanding Balance, nor will you be able to go back onto your old tariff or move to a Sim-Only tariff.
12. If you cancel either your Old Contract or your Qualifying Contract, you'll still be responsible for any usage charges you've incurred. Please see the General Terms for Business Customers that come with your respective contract for more details.
13. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other early upgrade offers for which you may also be eligible.
15. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
PROMOTER: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4LH