Pass it On
Pass It On (the "Offer") is available to you if you are new or existing consumer Pay Monthly or Business customer (who signed up or re-signed in an O2 Shop, through O2 telesales, O2 customer service, selected Business channels or through o2.co.uk) more than 14 days ago and after 1 September 2011 (an "Eligible Customer"). This offer is not available to our Enterprise customers or through non-O2 channels.
- Before you can apply for the Pass It On Offer you must:
- a. Have signed up or re-signed to a current Pay Monthly or Business tariff that comes with a new phone more than 14 days ago;
- b. Given your old phone to a friend, colleague or family member who has signed up for a Pay Monthly Simplicity or Business sim only tariff on O2 (with a minimum term of 12 months or longer) more than 14 days ago and after 1 September 2011 ("Eligible Friend");
- Both you and your Eligible Friend must connect to the correct tariffs on or before 31 December 2011 and apply for the Offer at http://passiton.o2.co.uk on or before 31 January 2012 (the "Offer Period").
- If you and your Eligible Friend are successful in your application for the Offer then you will each be given a £25 (inc VAT) or £20.83 (ex VAT) (as appropriate) credit on your bill within 28 days of your successful application.
- This Offer can only be used once per mobile phone number and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Alternatively, you can get money for your old phone by trading it in with O2 Recycle.