From 15th November 2012 the O2 Wallet Sign in process has been improved
- You'll no longer need to sign into MyO2 to get into your O2 Wallet account on the web
- To sign in we'll just ask for your mobile number and your O2 Wallet password (which used to be called your O2 Money Account password)
From the 1 December 2012, our call centre will now be closed on weekends. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. If your card is lost or stolen, you can always contact us 24/7. Click here for contact details and opening hours.
Why have things changed?
We've listened and acted on your feedback and really appreciate your help in making the O2 Wallet better. Please keep it coming by telling us what you think of the changes.Leave us some feedback
What else do you need to know?
- To confirm any payments, we'll ask for 3 characters from your 'Memorable word' (which used to be your Pay Password)
- Make sure you're running the latest software for your phone and using the latest version of the O2 Wallet app (otherwise you may experience some difficulties)
- If you've not got the app for your iPhone, Android or Blackberry smartphone then find it on your app store or by texting 'Wallet' to 61202
The O2 Money Account Card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence from Visa Europe Limited. IDT Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716 Please send all correspondence to O2 Money Customer Services, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR.