Simpler technology to improve patient outcomes
It's no surprise that clinicians and other public sector personnel are the UK's most trusted professionals. After all, we put our faith in you to care and treat for our loved ones. We see that every day, as we work with health and social care providers to deliver services against ever-tightening budgets.
We're determined to support the commitment of everyone in the health sector, on the frontline and in the back office. Whether that's helping you train with the latest digital tools, integrate health and social care or deliver on the NHS Five Year Forward View.
We can help you:
- Access and collaborate on patient records from the ward, home or wherever is right for your patients
- Integrate health and social care and so free up beds and other resources
- Understand and train with the latest smart devices and apps, so they deliver for you immediately
- Simplify your communications and networks so you spend less time and money on admin and can concentrate on what's important
- Make procurement easier, especially as we're on the Public Sector Network Framework
- Simplify and increase collaboration between agencies and regions, and thereby reduce costs through shared services
- Ensure your data and communications are secure, especially as O2 is the first mobile network provider to become CAS(T) certified
- Access the latest devices and fast 4G connectivity at a special low price with our exclusive public sector tariffs
You can see how we're already helping the South London and Maudsley NHS Trust deliver care and save costs. And how 4G connectivity can help social workers and mobile nurses to do their jobs.
You're here for us and we're here for you. It's as simple as that. If you would like to find out more about our work in the health and social care sector, or talk to Alex and his team, just call 0800 955 5590.