Digital by Default Public Services
We’re helping our public sector customers tackle some of their toughest challenges, by putting digital services at the heart of every solution. We have made significant investment in our network and have recently been certified as the first mobile network operator to achieve a secure and government approved network (CAS-T)* confirming the quality and security of our people, processes and systems in the UK.
Talk to us about using technology to engage more closely with citizens and communities, and to find new ways of working. The think tank Reform ran three seminars in partnership with O2 exploring the role of technology in public service reform. Read the report to discover a summary of the key findings as well as a collection of articles on disruptive innovation in the public sector.
We bring a unique perspective to our public sector customers, helping you to deliver great service through technology. Our experts are here to help you develop clear, joined up strategies across your communications, people, IT and citizens. And deliver the innovative services that make them a reality:
- Getting closer to citizens and communities, with new insights and digital services.
- Empowering front line workers with smartphones, tablets and apps that help them deliver better service, more safely and efficiently.
- Driving agile working, letting your people work flexibly how and when they want, which can go a long way towards raising productivity and satisfaction levels.
- Helping local businesses to grow and support the local economy.
- Supporting your sustainability goals by reducing travel costs and optimising the demand for office space.
- Unravelling the tangle of networks to create a simple, unified infrastructure, that’s easier to manage and costs less to run.
- Lowering the costs of digital services with our best-ever public service and third sector tariff – the No. 10 Tariff, offering a 4G ready device and connection for a flat rate of £10 per month.
All delivered from a supplier with Public Sector expertise and a place on seven lots under the PSN Services Framework.
To find out more, contact your O2 Account Manager. Or call our Public Sector team on 0800 955 5590, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The new CAS-T certification has been developed by the UK Government to make sure telecoms network providers are operating their network securely in a way that protects public information up to the 2-2-4 level. This reduces risk for network users and creates a position of confidence that the provider is continually improving security to create a future proof network to protect against threats.
- No. 10 Tariff
Out best public and third sector tariff yet, available on the Public Services Network framework. You pay a flat rate of just £10 a month per connection, which includes a 4G ready device**.Find out more
- Your people
Give your teams the technology they need to deliver excellent service.Find out more
- 4G for the caring professions
Social Workers and District Nurses working in the community can call up confidential patient notes, update records and call on specialists for remote diagnosis.4G for Social Workers
4G for District Nurses
- Criminal Justice & Emergency Services
Reduce costs, increase workforce effectiveness, and improve citizen engagement.Find out more
- O2 solutions for Health
Bring together all your networks: fixed, mobile, voice and data, so your information gets where it's needed. We’ll show you how better connections can directly improve patient care.Read more
- Your citizens
Citizen & community engagement is good for the people you serve and local community.
** See full T&Cs on O2 PSN catalogue