Dynamic cyber security to beat your threats
A continually evolving threat landscape combined with modern technologies like cloud and BYOD means that organisations need proactive and dynamic defences. To offset the security risks from continual connections, we give you a new approach.
Security from O2 gives your organisation:
- Secure mobility: Giving you the right security policies and support with encryption, authentication and mobile device management.
- Capsule - Secure Mobile from O2, powered by Check Point's Capsule Cloud, surrounds your mobile or tablet with enterprise level cyber security protection. With Next-Generation Firewall, intrusion prevention and malware protection wherever you are, however you connect (WiFi, 3G and 4G).
- Infrastructure security: Making sure your infrastructure is aligned and configured to meet expectations for risk mitigation – protecting against new and emerging threats.
- Cyber security: Combating online fraud, business disruption, theft of intellectual property and attacks against your reputation.
- Governance, risk and compliance: Providing the essential skills, methodologies and experience to help you achieve a high level of compliance.
Combine your in-house resources with our expertise to build a comprehensive security portfolio.
Our dynamic cyber security is aligned to two different types of threat:
- Known threats: Attacks previously seen, analysed and quantified, for which we have effective defences.
- Unknown threats: Zero day and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks aimed at a specific organisation that identify and attack unknown vulnerabilities. Only after their detection can adequate protection be put in place.
As part of the Telefónica Group, we're at the forefront in research and development and supported by a global security network.