Swaffham Gift Emporium is a small retail gift shop in Norfolk. Founded by Steve Pugh, it provides space for more than 100 craftspeople to rent shelf space and sell their goods. As the only full-time member of staff, Steve manages over 62 local crafters and has to make sure he finds the time to do everything the business needs, including paying invoices and ordering stock.
Microsoft Office 365 from O2 Business helps Steve run his business effortlessly. With familiar apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook it manages everything from emails and finance to artwork and signs. Most of all, it gives him peace of mind knowing the services are always there when he needs them, backed by a clear service level agreement.
- Steve has access to the most up-to-date Office applications, business-grade email, diary management and document sharing across all his devices
- He can work whenever he wants, with the confidence that everything stays up to date with the activity that takes place in the shop during the day
- Steve can now easily reformat and rearrange his financials in Excel and gain new insights about the health of his business with Flash Fill
- Microsoft Office Excel also means he can perform complex analysis of his business using recommended pivot tables
- Data and documents are synced across all of Steve’s devices including his mobile and laptop, which means business admin is much easier and quicker, wherever he is