Get the right voice solutions for your business
Landline, mobile, IP voice. A range of voice services to enhance your business. Plus options, such as telemarketing numbers and audio group conferencing to simplify your communications, making collaboration easier and more cost effective.
See how we've helped Saint Gobain to consolidate its suppliers to simplify and make savings across all of its communications services.
You can get all the landline services you'd expect from us. And the best bit is that everything is in one place – one supplier and one account team:
- A range of options: Including PSTN for analogue lines and ISDN2 and ISND30 for digital lines
- Telemarketing numbers: Reduce cost and complexity. Give your customers a single, memorable and affordable number to contact you on
- Voice Shortcodes: Clear, simple sales and service line numbers for end users making calls via their mobiles
And we can optimise your contact centre to handle customer interactions quickly and easily – giving you the infrastructure to allow people to contact you through social media, web chat, email, online or by phone. Make sure people can get through, even at busy times.
Stay connected. Anytime. Anywhere
- Boostbox: Gives you a 3G mobile signal, at home or in the office
- Mobile Extension (Mobex): Turns company mobiles into extensions of the main office system
- Mobile Recording from O2: Increase transparency and meet regulatory requirements by recording calls and texts
All your landlines can be carried over your IP network. One set of cabling and all your existing PBX features, plus many more. It all adds up to greater flexibility and a lower cost of ownership.
- SIP Trunking: Prepare your voice services for the future
- Skype for Business: Replace your existing PBX – O2's award-winning network paired with Microsoft's market-leading UC technology
The quick and easy way to bring your teams together for telephone meetings. We offer two conferencing services.
- Just Call Me – take a look at how it works and get started
- Group Conferencing – find out more and get set up
Get in touch to talk through the best option for your organisation.
- Landline Services product sheet (PDF)
- Service options available with O2 landlines (PDF)
- Landline service levels (PDF)
- Call services available with your O2 mobile (PDF)
- Guide: How to get started on Boostbox – for home and small offices (PDF)
- Guide: How to get started on Boostbox – for medium and large offices (PDF)