Track my spending
As an administrator of an SMB account you can keep tabs on what you and your team are spending each month by setting watchpoints so you get alerts to warn you if you're going over the limits you've set. Sign in to My O2 Business and choose Bill analyser.
What's a watchpoint?
You can keep tabs on what you and your team are spending each month by setting watchpoints so you get alerts to warn you if you're going over the limits you've set. Sign in to My O2 Business and choose Bill analyser.
- Sign in to My O2 Business with your username and password
- Select Bill analyser and click on the Reports tab
- Select Watchpoints and select the 'Create a New Watchpoint' icon to add a new watchpoint
- Choose a name for your watchpoint eg 'Spend over £50' and click Next
- Choose how often you want the watchpoint eg monthly or quarterly, and what level of the ogranisation subscription, account) and click Next
- Choose a watchpoint and click Next
- Enter the amount you want to trigger the watchpoint eg £50 and click ;Next
- You can also add an email recipient, who we'll notify when the watchpoint report is ready.
- Your watchpoint will be confirmed by clicking Save
You can see your watchpoints alerts under ‘Watchpoint alerts’.
How do I set a watchpoint?
- Click on the Reporting tab
- Click on the Watchpoints button at the top of the screen and + to bring up the watchpoint panel
- Complete the boxes in the panel
- Create a name for the watchpoint and choose for it to be monthly or quarterly
- Select what level you want it to run at and the type of watchpoint you want
- Select the trigger (greater than/less than) and the trigger amount
- Click Save
When the bill's ready, you can use the Watchpoints alerts screen to see who has exceeded the criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.