Tariffs and allowances
You can view all the different tariffs along with details of spending for all the mobile numbers on your account. You can also check reports and schedule watchpoints to alert you to any unexpected spending. Sign in to My O2 Business and choose Bill analyser.
- How do I view the tariff a number is on?
Sign in to My O2 Business and choose Bill analyser. On the hierarchy tree select the number you wish to look at. At the top of the right-hand pane, click on Tariffs and recent charges.
- How do I view unbilled use and remaining allowance since my last bill?
You can keep an eye on allowances and spend by looking at how much each person has used so far that month.
- In the My O2 Business bill analyser, select the mobile number you want in the Account management tab.
- Click on Tariffs and recent charges at the top, and at the bottom right choose View recent charges.
- You can then filter, print or download the report when you sign in.
- What's the difference between usage on the Account management and Reporting tabs?
The recent charges on the Account management tab are in real time and not yet billed. Some calls may not be displayed immediately eg roaming calls, which may take longer to come through from the foreign network.
The Reporting tab displays only your billed charges and information.
Details of our Business Essentials and SIMO Small Business 12/24 month tariffs are below, offering the following benefits:
- Inclusive UK minutes and text allowances while roaming in the EU
- Inclusive EU data roaming allowances included with certain tariffs
- Free UK to EU min allowances with certain tariffs
|Business Essentials 24 mths|
|UK to EU mins||-||120||240|
SIMO Small Business 12/24 months
|SIMO 12 mths/ 24 mths|
|UK to EU mins||-||120|
|SIMO 30 days|
Selected tariffs now include minutes and texts which can be used while roaming in selected EU countries - you can find out which countries are included here
Selected tariffs now include minutes which can be used to call from the UK to other EU countries - you can find out which countries are included here
Subject to the following - Terms and Conditions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.