- What’s a report?
Your reports let you review how much you spend on your mobile, fixed and broadband lines.
They give you easy and clear totals, as well as a summary and trend information across your account – for example, you can identify your highest spenders or top dialled numbers. You can even create your own report filters.
- How do I run a report?
Once you've registered on My O2 Business, go to the Bill analyser and select the account you want to view if you have access to more than one.
- Click on the Reports tab and at the top right of the screen change the month to the one you want, or select up to 12 consecutive months to report on.
- At the bottom left of the screen change Delivery option to Immediate or Download/email and select the type of report you want.
- For email, just enter your address and click +. If you download a report immediately, it will be available in My reports at the top within a few minutes. Your reports will stay there for a month in case you wish to view them again.
- What reports are available?
You can see these reports at all levels of the Billing view (Default) and user-created views (unless otherwise stated):
- Top dialled by value
- Top dialled by volume (duration)
- Top dialled by frequency
- Calls by type
- Data usage
- Billing summary
- Billed allowances
- Cost breakdown by subscription type
- Tags summary
- Usage summary by number (email or download only, NOT shown on screen)
- Itemised call CSV (not available against reporting structures – email or download only, NOT shown on screen)
You can see these reports at all levels of the Billing view (Default) and user-created views, except for subscription level (eg individual mobile or landline number):
- Highest spenders
- Low spenders
- Zero usage
You can also get these reports from other My O2 Business screens:
- Reports > Schedule reports - Usage report
- Account management - Recent charges
- Invoices - Invoice line
- Invoices - Invoice call
- Invoices - Tag export
- Invoices - Itemised usage
Note: Only the Billing View (Default) will automatically include all numbers and changes. User-created views will only include numbers that have been allocated.
- How do I view and download a report?
To run a report and either view it on screen, download or email it, you need to select the report, define your criteria and specify how you want to receive it.
On the Report dashboard screen:
- Select the reporting level for your report (you can change it by clicking Change reporting level. Some reports aren’t available to run against phone numbers)
- Select the date range (you can changethis by selecting Analyse invoices between)
- Select the report you wish to run (choosing the email or download delivery options lets you runseveral reports at the same time)
- Select the delivery option required (some reports aren’t available to view immediately)
- Click Submit and the report will either be displayed on the screen, made available for download in My reports or emailed to the address you've entered.
- How do I export details from a report?
- From within the report click on the Download icon at the top of the page
- Choose Filtered or Unfiltered data (if you’re offered a choice)
- Click Submit
- Click Download
- Choose the location where you wish to save your file and click OK
- If you're re-naming the report, you’ll need to add the file extension manually eg .zip, .pdf or .xls
- The report will be downloaded to your computer
- How do I set up a scheduled report?
Once you've created a scheduled report, you can run it immediately. Find and highlight the report in your scheduled reports list, click Options and Run.
- How do I see numbers that aren’t allocated to a particular structure in a report?
- To view numbers that you haven’t allocated to a particular reporting structure, select that structure from the Reports tab,
- Click Define reporting structure screen, then click the Options button, select Edit and then click the Allocate button.
- You’ll then see a searchable list of all the numbers which aren’t included in the reporting structure.
- How do I change a reporting level?
From the Reports tab, Dashboard screen, click on the Change reporting level button.
Here you'll be able to see and select from the Billing view (Default) option, which represents your complete account as it appears on your bill, and any customised reporting structures you may have built. The options you see in the Change reporting level screen will depend on what account access you’ve been granted by your administrator.
NOTE: Reporting structure reports only cover any subscriptions that are assigned to the structure. They do not include any unassigned subscriptions that have not been assigned to that structure. If you wish to report across your entire base, then you need to run the report (eg High spenders report) against the 'Billing view (Default)' option.
- How do I create a reporting structure?
Go to the Reports tab, Define reporting structures screen and select Define new structure
- First, give your reporting structure a name (up to 40 characters in length).
- Next you can start creating your structure by creating folders and sub folders to suit the kinds of report you want.
- Finally, highlight a particular folder or sub folder and use the Allocate button to select the subscriptions you want to add to that folder. A folder can contain both subscriptions and sub folders.
Once you've created your structure you're ready to run reports from the Reports tab, or give access to others in your organisation from the Administration tab.
- How do I change a reporting structure?
Go to the Reports tab, Define reporting structure screen, select a reporting structure and clickOptions.
You can then select the subscriptions via the check boxes and use the Options button to decide whether you want to delete them from the structure (this will not end the service for this subscription, merely remove it from this structure view) or cut and paste them into a separate selected folder.
If you only have access to part of a larger reporting structure for your company, you won’t see the Define reporting structure screen. Instead, to change your part of the structure you can edit the structure from within the Change reporting level screen, which you can get to via the Dashboard page of the Reports tab.
- Can I schedule monthly reports?
Yes. This new functionality allows you to get a full monthly report up to and including the day before you ask for the report. So a report scheduled to run on 15 January 2016 includes data from 15 December 2015 at midnight until 23.59 and 59 seconds on 14 January 2016.