As a valued O2 customer we’ll always make sure you’re on the best tariff. We’ll contact you before the end of your Minimum Period to let you know about some of the great plan options we have. To take advantage of these or discuss other options, call us and we’ll make sure that you’re getting the best tariff available on O2. Want to know more? Check out our frequently-asked questions below.
- What is the notification about?
This is a notification to tell you that you’re coming to the end of your Minimum Period and what options you have.
- What happens at the end of my Minimum Period?
If you don’t take any action your service will continue as usual. You can also choose to switch to another provider or call us to take one of the options in the notification, or discuss other options available.
- What are the plan options presented to me?
The plan options we provide in the notification are to help make it easier for you to manage your account as you get to the end of your Minimum Period.
- How long will these plan options be valid for?
The plan options we provide you will be valid until the end of your current Minimum Period. However, after the end of your Minimum Period there will still be a number of tariffs available.
- How do I take up one of the plan options?
To discuss the options we provide you or any other options, call us free on a landline on 0800 977 7337, or free from your O2 mobile on 8002
- I’ve opted out of marketing preferences, why are you sending this to me?
We’re obliged to send you this notification, which includes plan options, by Ofcom. To read more about the regulation please follow this link https://www.ofcom.org.uk/home
- What if I don’t want any of the options?
That’s fine. You can call in to see if there’s something else you’d prefer. However, when we notify you, we will let you know what you’ll pay after your Minimum Period ends if you decide not to take any action.
- I’ve decided I want to take one of the options but I’m now past the end of my Minimum Period. Can I still take the option?
We’ll always do our best to get you the right tariff, however the option may have expired, so we cannot guarantee we’ll be able to offer you the same option.
- I like one of the options but want a different device. Can I still take the option?
Options provided are based on a specific tier and device. A choice of device is available and is based on the tariff tier selected. If you give us a call we can discuss the device and tariff you want and the options available.
- I’m managed by a Partner of O2, who do I contact?
In the first instance, please contact our O2 Partners – you’ll find all their details here. However, if you’re not sure who to speak to you can always contact us at https://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us
- Are my digital applications and services included within these options?
The options relate to your mobile and fixed line services from O2, and excludes additional products and services which may have a different Minimum Period.
If you’re continuing with any products and services these are not affected and will continue as per any current arrangements in place.
- What if I’m on Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly?
If you’re not an O2 Business customer, please visit https://www.o2.co.uk/help
- What is the difference between the notification O2 has sent me and Ofcom’s End-of-Contract Notification?
There is no difference between the notification we send you and Ofcom’s End-of-Contract Notification regulation.
- Where can I get more information on the regulation?
Please visit https://www.ofcom.org.uk/home