Transfer an account
From time to time you may want to transfer ownership of one O2 Business account to another. Or you may want to switch your personal account to a business tariff (or vice versa). In either case, you’ll need to complete a transfer of ownership form.
- How do I transfer my account?
Personal to business OR business to business
- Choose your new O2 Business tariff
- Download and fill in the transfer of ownership form, including proof of ID
- Are you changing your business name and not the ownership?Download and fill in the name change application form
- Email it to us at BusinessTOO@o2.com (max file size 10MB)
- Or fax it to 0870 600 2402
Once we receive your form, we'll confirm:
- Your new account number
- Your tariff
- The contract term
We can't process incomplete forms, so please make sure you include all the required info.
ID for companies:
- Company utility bill
- Company bank statement (or confirmation a bank has opened your business account)
- Company credit card statement
ID for sole traders:
- Driver's licence
- Utility bill
ID for government bodies, health authorities or schools:
- Signed purchase order on letterheaded paper
Business to personal
- Account holders – choose your new tariff and device from our online store (remember that there may be termination fees).
- End users – call us on 0800 977 7337, or just dial 8002 from your mobile.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.