Changing your tariff
If you find you need more or less data, just call our customer services team to make the change. We can also advise you on the right move for your business.
You can move up or down to any of the tariffs that were available when you first signed up. You can move any time after the first 30 days, and then once per month until the end of your contract.
If you move to a lower tariff, you could lose some of your benefits, even if you later move back to a higher tariff. But we’ll let you know if you’re going to lose any benefits, before you confirm your tariff change.
- Can I change my data allowance any time?
- Your data plan can be changed, up or down, after the first 30 days. You can change a maximum of once per month/billing cycle.
- What kind of devices can I buy on Small Biz from O2?
- Phones and 4G tablets. Wifi-only tablets are not currently available on Small Biz.
- I’m an existing O2 Business customer – can I upgrade to Small Biz?
- Yes, you can upgrade anytime once you’ve reached the end of your current contract.
- What happens if I can’t keep up with my contract payments?
- You’ll go into arrears, which could affect your credit rating, but we can offer repayment plans if you’re in financial difficulties. Call us on 0800 028 0202.
- I’m not a business, can I still get Small Biz?
- Small Biz isn’t available to consumers, but if you’re a sole trader or use your phone or tablet for business purposes, even to run a business from home, you may be eligible. Get in touch and we’ll give you more advice.
- I’m on Refresh, can I switch to Small Biz?
- Yes, as long as you run a business, including being a sole trader. There are lots of benefits to switching, like dedicated business support and additional product benefits. You’ll just need to pay off your Refresh contract.
- Will the cost of my pricing plan stay fixed for 24 months or will it change with the RPI?
- Each year, your monthly charge will be adjusted according to the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation.
- What happens if one of my new devices is faulty?
- Let us know and we’ll send a replacement to you in 24 hours so long as we have exactly the same device available.
- Where can I get O2 Small Biz?
- It’s available by phone and in O2 stores.