Better journeys, from start to finish
Whether your business is transporting goods or people, we understand that there’s never been so much pressure to improve efficiency, safety and passenger experience. However, red tape and regulation can often restrict you from making real progress – stifling innovation and efficiency.
O2 is helping many key organisations within the industry to overcome those barriers. Our dedicated Travel and Transport team will support you from initial planning to full implementation, backed by a network of specialist partners who understand the unique challenges of your industry.
We’ll help you:
- Achieve compliance with smart digital solutions that help protect your people and customers – as we’ve done with ScotRail
- Improve your passenger journeys from start to finish, in a similar way to Govia, with quick and easy access via O2 Wifi
- Understand passenger behaviour using mobile data insights, so you can make more informed business decisions. See how First TransPennine Express use real-world data to validate their models
- Get near real-time visibility of disruptions, with applications that help people work effectively and notify passengers of delays and alternative routes
- Save time and money by monitoring your infrastructure digitally – as Network Rail are doing – so you can predict and prevent problems, rather than fixing them after the event
If you’d like to know more about how O2 can develop tailored travel and transport solutions for your organisation, take a look through the resources here or give us a call on 01235 433507.