With more ways for consumers to buy than ever before, retailers are focusing on making their physical stores a destination – somewhere people want to go, and somewhere employees want to work.
We can help you identify the right approach for your store that will both enhance the experience for customers and make a sustainable return for your business.
We’ll help you:
- Create a 5G-ready foundation for new digital and interactive in-store services that will delight customers and change how they engage with your brand, products and services
- Identify the best connectivity infrastructure for your people, customers and business, to enhance loyalty and avoid lost sales – as we did for Debenhams with an in-store trial of O2 Wifi
- Plan for the future, like Waitrose, using Smart Steps data to analyse footfall and O2 Wifi Insights to better understand customer behaviour
- Send customers timely and targeted mobile messaging to help drive online sales
- Create a flexible mobile-empowered work environment, so your people can work together across sites with freedom and autonomy. See how this is helping Boden expand their online offer
- Attract and retain the best people with incentives such as O2 Open – a scheme that John Lewis has adopted to reward its partners with big discounts on O2 personal plans and exclusive O2 Priority access to events
- Benefit from insights, emerging innovations and new ideas from Wayra, our start-up accelerator programme. Get help with anything from staff scheduling to contextual marketing to cybersecurity
If you’d like to know more about how O2 can help, give us a call on 01235 433507.