Simpler technology to improve patient outcomes
It's no surprise that clinicians and other public sector personnel are the UK's most trusted professionals. After all, we put our faith in you to care and treat for our loved ones. We see that every day, as we work with health and social care providers to deliver services against ever-tightening budgets.
We're determined to support the commitment of everyone in the health sector, on the frontline and in the back office. Whether that's helping you train with the latest digital tools, integrate health and social care or deliver on the NHS Five Year Forward View.
We can help you:
- Access and collaborate on patient records from the ward, home or wherever is right for your patients
- Integrate health and social care and so free up beds and other resources
- Get more from your investments with exclusive, purpose built devices like the ruggedized, easy-to-disinfect Casebook 3 for Healthcare tablet
- Simplify your communications and networks so you spend less time and money on admin and can concentrate on what's important
- Make procurement easier, especially as we're on the Public Sector Network Framework
- Simplify and increase collaboration between agencies and regions, and thereby reduce costs through shared services
- Ensure your data and communications are secure, especially as O2 is the first mobile network provider to become CAS(T) certified
- Access the latest devices and fast 4G connectivity at a special low price with our exclusive public sector tariffs
- Offer your patients, visitors and staff O2 Wifi and help drive the take-up of digital enabled health services
See below how we’ve already helped other healthcare professionals.
- Ark Home Healthcare worked with O2 to securely mobilise information while enhancing staff well-being
- Innovate Healthcare Management Group can now expedite insurance claims and maintain compliance with Mobile Recording from O2
- Together with North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust, we’ve built a greater sense of team and boost morale among staff
- The Wheatley Group is helping older people Live it Up with easy-to-use technology
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust can now deliver outstanding patient care in the community
You're here for us and we're here for you. It's as simple as that. If you would like to find out more about our work in the health and social care sector, or talk to Paul and his team, just call 0800 955 5590.