Our solutions help you better engage with your communities and citizens by providing new ways to communicate with them. Routine tasks are faster and easier to complete. And purchasing our digital services is easy, using government-approved frameworks.
O2 is the only mobile network and WAN provider to be CAS(T) certified for both Mobile and WAN. This government-approved security standard and means your innovative digital services needn’t create new security risks.
Discover all the ways we can help your organisation in our public sector catalogue, which provides:
- detailed information on our public sector products and services, including our new Pocket UC service
- case studies demonstrating how customers are using our solutions
- exclusive bundles created just for the public sector
- an overview of all our Standard Service Offers
- information about our popular No.10 Tariff
- guidance on purchasing through a variety of frameworks
What your peers say
'I have used O2's public sector catalogue on a few occasions, at first glance it's extremely easy to navigate and I can envisage it being my first port of call when wanting to find out more around O2's products and service offering.'
Matt French, Project Manager – Mobile Policing, Dorset Police
'The catalogue appears to have lots of helpful information. I think it is just a case of getting familiar with everything on there to find what is needed quickly. I am sure we will find it very useful.'
Tracey Davies, Administrator & Project Support, Bromley Healthcare
“O2 has created a flexible new product catalogue, which is fully aligned with the Network Services (RM1045) agreement. We hope this supplier innovation will benefit public sector organisations through quicker, more cost-effective procurement.”
Kelvin Lee, Category Director – Crown Commercial Service
Network Services Framework (NSF)
We offer a complete digital solution through the NSF which replaces the PSN Connectivity, PSN Services and Telephony Services Frameworks.
Some services, including many of our mobile and data solutions, can be delivered immediately via a Direct Award contract. Learn more in our catalogue.
Cloud solutions are fundamental to your digital-first strategy. Our catalogue offers more choice than ever, including:
- • IaaS, PaaS and Cloud-Readiness consultancy
- • Box, security software, Office 365 and a choice of messaging services
- • Wifi with usage analytics, mobile data insights tools
- • Mobile Device Management (MDM) and billing capabilities
We are on all three lots of the G-Cloud 9 Framework. Services are delivered via the Digital Marketplace, so you can get started hassle-free. Discover how easily you can procure cloud services through the G-Cloud 9 Framework in our catalogue.