What's new in My O2 Business
My O2 Business Improvements coming soon
We’ve listened to your feedback and are making some big improvements to My O2 Business, in November. Bill Analyser will no longer use Flash, making it even more secure and accessible from any device. And where possible, we’re improving Bill Analyser’s appearance and simplifying it. So it will be quicker and easier for you to download invoices, tag calls as business or personal, create Watchpoints and much more.
Data Rollover is available on selected tariffs bought after 10 September 2020, with a core data allowance from 6GB to 100GB. This excludes the 2GB triple data and 3GB double data tariffs. The eligible tariffs are:
- Business Essentials
- Small Business (device and sim only)
- Business Tariffs
- Business Mobile Broadband Sim Only
- Business Essentials Data Only
- Small Business Data Only tariffs.
Data Rollover is also available on all our UK shared data bundles for medium business customers.
How do I find out how much data I could use this month?
If you are on the eligible tariffs with Data Rollover, you would able to view how much remaining data is available for the rest of your billing month within My O2 Business under Allowance and Usage. The remaining data shows the total of your core allowance and any rolled over data.
Find out more about Data Rollover and how it will show in My O2 Business, here.
- How do I register or sign in to My O2 Business?
O2 Business customers
Not yet registered on My O2 Business? Speak to your usual O2 business contact to get started.
New and recently registered customers
We'll email you with details on how to complete your registration. Click on the link in the email and we'll send a code to your phone which you can use to create your password for My O2 Business Then you're all ready to go.
- The' Welcome to My O2 Business' email hasn’t arrived?
If the email hasn’t arrived within a few hours, check your spam folder.
If the email has arrived but 24 hours has passed and the link has expired, request a new validation e-mail via o2.co.uk/business/myo2business
If however the email has arrived, but 24 hours has not passed, then it’s possible that as with other customers’ firewalls, the infrastructure performs security checks against inbound emails which emulate clicking the link, which then sets the link to an expired state, before the actual user gets to click the link.
To counteract this, ‘O2 Mail’ needs to be whitelisted in the company firewall settings, and email scanning software settings may need to be amended, to disable that check on emails from ‘O2 Mail’.
Then request a new email from the My O2 Business login page
- How do I search for a user or number?
When you look at your bill in the Bill analyser, the panel on the left side of the screen shows your level of access to your billing account.
If you know where to find the user, click on the + sign next to that level and scroll down to find them.
If you see the message Please use search options:
- Use the scroll bar at the bottom to scroll to the right and click on the magnifying glass to reveal the search panel
- Use the arrow in the drop-down arrow in the Search For box to choose a name or phone number – you can use '%' as a wildcard (all potential users will be shown)
- Use the drop-down arrow in the Search Level field to select the level you wish to search – Corporate, Account or Subscription. To find a mobile or fixed line number, click on Subscription
- Click Go (you can use the back arrow at the top of the search panel to go back)
- The information I'm expecting isn't there, why not?
In Bill analyser, you may be looking at the wrong level in your account structure. Go to the summary screen on the Account management tab and check you've selected the correct level.
In My Account, depending on how your account has been set up on our system, you may need a special licence to be able to view the whole group in My Account. If you can’t see all of your subscriptions, get in touch with your usual O2 Business contact who can arrange the licence for you.