Security and passwords
Security is important to us – that’s why we protect your data with some of the most sophisticated online security and encryption systems available.
- What happens if I forget my password or username?
Your username is always your email address.
If you have access to My O2 Business there are two ways you can change your password:
- On the My O2 Business sign-in page, click Forgotten password? and follow the instructions
- If you’ve already signed in to My O2 Business, click your name in the Edit my details section on the right-hand side of the page, scroll down and click Change my password
- How long is a password valid for?
We'll ask you to change your password every 90 days.
- How secure is my data?
We use the highest level of encryption available on the internet – 128-bit – to make sure your data is as safe as it can be. Website addresses starting with 'https' show that you're using a SECURE connection – you’ll see this when you sign into your account.
- I’m locked out of my phone – how can I unlock it?
If you’ve forgotten the security pin code for your device, you’ll need a PUK code to unlock it.
- Sign in to My O2 Business and go to My Account
- In Manage devices, select Unlock device
- Choose the mobile number you want to unlock
- Click Request a PUK code
- Type your PUK code into your phone to unlock it
- Still locked out? Get it touch with your usual O2 Business contact or call us on 0800 977 7337.